Global Pen Friends is an exchange project between six universities located in India, Nicaragua, DR Congo, Morocco and Belgium where students are matched with a Pen Friend to write each other letters about topics related to one of the the 17 SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
The project aims to stimulate an interpersonal exchange between students that wouldn’t otherwise easily get in touch with each other, about topics that affect their environment and personal life in sometimes different and sometimes similar ways. Creating a space of expression, curiosity, mutual respect and learning. All letter exchanges are then published on this blog.
- Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS – India)
- National Law University Delhi (NLU – India)
- Université Catholique de Bukavu (UCB – DR Congo)
- Universidad Centroamericana (UCA – Nicaragua)
- Universiteit Antwerpen (Belgium)
- Université Mohammed I (UMP – Morocco)